It became a famous destination since it became viral on social media. It was one of the top picks of summer destination.
The floating playground is compared to 8 basketball courts combined. There are numerous activities on the playground such as slippery slopes, sunny slides, wobbly bridges, jungle bars, unicorn trampolines, rock climbing, high balance and more!
There is also a Bali inspired lounge that is perfect for your relaxation and chill time.
In here, you can grab a food and drink for you.
Also, this part of the island is very Instagrammable and perfect for photo-ops.
We availed our Inflatable Island Philippines day tour to Travel Galore.
Here is the list of what is included in our trip:
JOINED TOUR RATES- DAY TOUR PROMO RATES:
P1,599 per head: 1 pax and above
•Weekend Tour: Every Saturday and Sunday
- Round trip transfers from Manila – Subic Bay, Olongapo City, Zambales– Manila- Air-Conditioned Van
- Complete Inflated Island Tour (Entrance Fees)
- Two hours of playtime (SPLASH) on the biggest floating playground in Asia ONLY
- Whole day entry to the beach area
- Exclusive Access to the Bali inspired Inflated island Lounge
- Driver, Gas and Toll fees
You can also directly avail in their website: http://www.theinflatableisland.com/. It is PHP 699 (PHP 799 for walk-ins) half day pass with 2 hours access to the floating playground and PHP 1399 (PHP 1499 for walk-ins) for a whole day pass.
Tips and more details:
- Outside food is not allowed on the island. Samba beach charges a CORKAGE FEE that start at Php 500 for 1-7pax. However, there are stalls available, but the prices are super expensive!
- The activities are extreme and energy draining! Honestly, I had a body ache the next morning. I suggest you must be physically ready.
- Wear proper attire, they are strict about this rule. You can wear swimsuits, but it is highly recommended to use rash guard, swimming leggings. (Clothing with buttons, zippers, or any sharp objects such as earrings, watches or rings are prohibited ONLY WHEN on the Inflatable Island itself since it might damage the inflatables. However, you may wear whatever you desire on shore.)
- Wear the provided life vest in the playground or in water activities such as paddle boarding. Numerous lifeguards will assist you in the playground.
- You can use under water cameras. Action cameras and waterproof phones. But we were not allowed to use Monopods and selfie sticks on the playground.
- The playground is open rain or shine, unless advised by the Philippine Coast Guard,
- They have lockers for your valuables.
- The parking is free. But first come, first served ruling is applied.
- Refunds are not allowed.
- Visit theinflatableisland.com for more details.
Bring out the kid inside you! Visit Inflatable Island Philippines now!